Experience the Miami Mega Tour!
Lowest Price. GUARANTEED, when booking direct on our website!
Over 5,000 Happy Passengers!
THE BEST HELICOPTER RIDE MIAMI HAS TO OFFER!
LOOKING FOR THINGS TO DO IN MIAMI? LOOK NO FURTHER! THE BEST HELICOPTER RIDE MIAMI CAN OFFER YOU AWAITS AT THE CLICK OF A BUTTON!
Get the best deal on a helicopter tour in Miami when booking with Heli Air Miami! We offer a lower price when booking direct with us, when compared with our competitors, or any online travel agency like Viator, get your guide, trip advisor and more!
30 Minute Miami Helicopter Ride Availability
How do we compare to other tour operators?
– Other operators create the illusion of a cheap helicopter ride by advertising a low price “Air Tour” – but actually operate the tour from a small airplane – not a helicopter. We only use Helicopters!
– All of our tours are private – we never group you in with other passengers you don’t know
– We have a LOW PRICE GUARANTEE, meaning you won’t find our tickets cheaper anywhere else, we beat groupon, Viator, and all OTAs when booking directly on our website!
– Our aircraft is Air conditioned!
30 MINUTE MIAMI MEGA TOUR
STARTING AT $225 PP
In Depth Look at Miami
- The Miami Mega Tour is exactly what it sounds like! This 30 Minute helicopter tour of Miami will fly you past all the landmarks you want to see! Start out at the Miami Executive airport, and then fly East towards the Coral Gable Shoreline. Here you will see some of the wealthiest houses in all of Florida. From here you will Fly North and pass by Vizcaya Gardens, and then over to Downtown Miami. Next you will view the incredible skyline of the bustling downtown and Brickell area! From here you will fly over the cruise port and Star Island where your pilot will point out the homes of the rich and famous! Next you will head over to Key Biscayne and Fischer Island, the wealthiest zip code in the U.S. Next you will fly around South Beach Miami, the hottest part of town! You’ll cruise along the beach, passing all the life on Ocean Drive and the rich Art Deco architecture. From here you’ll pass by downtown once more before heading back to the airport! This Tour requires a two person Minimum, and has a weight restriction of 300 lbs per person and a group weight limit of 600lbs.
30 minute sunset Mega Tour
Enjoy all the sights of the Miami Mega Tour, including Downtown Miami, South Beach, Key Biscayne, Star island and more, all while enjoying the pink and orange sky of a beautiful South Florida Sunset! Act quick, this tour is only available once per day and sells out quickly! This tour has a 2 passenger Minimum, and a weight limit of 300lbs per passenger, and a group weight total of 600lbs.
Best part of our vacation by far! Pilots and staff were great!
Amazing views and great photo opportunities!
The Pilots were very professional and made my wife feel comfortable during our flight. The value was very good for the price.
Helicopter Ride Miami
How Much is a Helicopter ride in Miami?
$225 and up with Heli Air Miami. This is the price for the most popular helicopter ride Miami has to offer – the 30 Minute Miami Mega Tour. All tours are private.
What we do best!
Helicopter rides in Miami allow you to take in Miami and South Beach from the most unique perspective! If you have been searching for things to do in Miami, and have considered a Miami Big Bus Tour, a Florida Everglades airboat tour, or an Art Deco walking tour, this is the perfect way to combine all the best that Miami has to offer into one grand excursion, but don’t just take our word for it, experience it for yourself!
“Helicopter ride Miami” is a highly searched term and that is why we know you have many options when it comes to choosing a Helicopter Tour of Miami, and that is why we have made it our goal to provide the best experience possible for you and your party. We operate a pristine fleet of Robinson Helicopters, one of the most proven and perfect aircraft for overall safety and reliability, all while offering up a window seat for each passenger to give you the best sightseeing experience.
Miami is a beautiful depiction of Cuban culture and offers up some of the best food and coffee right near the airport that we depart from – The Miami Executive Airport! Why not grab a Cafe con Leche from Versailles Restaurant on your way to your helicopter ride, and once finished, head across the street to Sergios Cafe so you can enjoy an out of this world palomilla!
Heli Air Miami Helicopter Tours of Miami and South Beach give you a 30 minute (or longer) flight experience over the most iconic spots in Miami. Fly over Places like Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, next over to Miami Seaquarium, and then to Star Island, Downtown Miami, South Beach, Lincoln Road, and much more!
For more information on this helicopter ride over Miami, check out our tours page! We also recommend that you visit our frequently asked questions page (FAQ’s) so you know all there is to know before you go!
Is a helicopter ride in Miami worth it?
Is a Helicopter Ride in Miami Worth the Cost? If you're planning a trip to the vibrant city of Miami and considering a helicopter ride, you might be wondering, "Is a helicopter ride in Miami worth the cost?" With so many other activities to choose from, it's essential...
The Most Romantic Helicopter tour in Miami
The Ultimate Date Night with a Romantic Helicopter Tour in Miami Are you looking for an unforgettable way to spend time with your significant other? Why not embark on the most romantic helicopter tour in Miami? This thrilling and intimate experience will take your...
How Much is a helicopter ride in Miami?
How much is a helicopter ride in Miami? $225 per person With Heli Air Miami. Heli Air Miami offers one of the lowest priced helicopter tours in Florida with the best experience for a 30 minute tour. All tours are private - and you will never get put on a helicopter...
Love is in the Air… Literally!
If you’re looking for an idea to propose to that special someone in the Miami area, we are here to help! A flight in our tour helicopter during sunset is sure to be an unforgettable experience alone, and when paired with getting down on one knee afterward (or during the flight), your partner is sure to feel special. Our goal is to support you and make things enjoyable and stress free, so that you can pull off the most incredible proposal!
Contact us here to get more information about proposing with us!
Need a photographer to make the event extra special? No problem, we can provide a photographer as part of our package. Pictured above is the work of our very own, – Kristina Zeco Photography.
Want to see more of her work? Check her out here.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
Phone: (786) 527-5674
Email: [email protected]
Tours take off From Miami Executive airport
Hours: Monday – Sunday 10:00 AM – Sunset